SqueakMap: problems with ODBC package

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Mon Jun 26 15:01:19 UTC 2006

Hi Göran,

> Open transcript and see what it says when you try to download. It
> probably says "failed checksum" (since it has the wrong SHA checksum in
> the model) and something about "using server cache instead".

Yes - the output is

Fetch: 719 ms
Size: 606367 bytes
Save checkpoint to disk: 17 ms
Full reload from checkpoint: 10810 ms
Download from original url (http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/uploads/2480/ODBC-dgd.10.cs.gz) failed with this exception: Incorrect SHA checksum of file from orginal URL
Trying server cache instead.

> The SHA checksum and the server cache can be fixed by modifying the
> download URL for that release using the SM web UI. It is then
> redownloadaded and rechecksummed. I should add a button to do that - now
> you need to change URL, save, change it back, save. Or something
> similar.

I cant modify the ODBC SM entry (I'm not co-maintainer) but I hope
Diego or Germán are able to modify the download URL for the ODBC
package and send a message to the list when it works again.

Bye
Torsten