Swiki guidance?

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Tue Jun 27 00:58:10 UTC 2006

Folks -

I've never run a server in Squeak (or anything else for that matter
(of course)).  I thought it would be easiest to start with a Swiki,
get it going, understand it, and then subvert it to the real purpose
I have in mind.

Can someone please...

1.  Point me at good documentation.

2.  Suggest which Squeak release would the best combination of being
relatively up to date, and yet having the least bit rot (if there is
any) in the server code.

3.  (If it isn't obvious from (1)) Hum a few bars about how you can
run the server on the same machine as you use it from, either in the
same Squeak, or in two separate copies.

Thanks much in advance

	- Dan