[ANN] 3.9a7004

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Mar 1 12:17:57 UTC 2006

On 01.03.2006, at 13:11, Marcus Denker wrote:

> On 01.03.2006, at 11:24, Simon Kirk wrote:
>

>> A question from me, if I may: The breakdown of bugs-fixed-in-this-
>> release that
>> Marcus has posted is indeed excellent - and very useful example
>> for those of us
>> who are using Squeak at work (with a Mantis installation) of
>> giving our testers
>> a build along with all the bugs fixed that they need to test.
>>
>> So my question is: Is this breakdown generated automatically with
>> some tool, or
>> by hand? If by tool - is it in Squeakmap?
>
> embarrisingly

Hmm... I wanted to check if the Dictionary in MacOS knows this word,
but some key-combination
along ctrl-d actually sends a message. So consider this the be
tripple - embarrassing (google-spell-corrected ;-))

So: No, by hand... but stuff like this should be automated... we need
build-servers, test-server, better
per-project bug-tracking (integrated with SqueakSource)...

      Marcus