Squeak communicating with Linux robots

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 05:25:30 UTC 2006

Wow!  Do you mind if I submit a link to your site on the LinuxRobot Wiki?

Do you have a rough estimate of how much this think costs to build?
Is your software available for download?  My goal is to take a working
robot into a homeschool classroom (of about 5 or 6 kids, 7 and 8 years
of age) and have them "plan the missions" as you say.  I would like
them to use E-Toys to script the robot's movements.

--
Jason Rogers

"Where there is no vision, the people perish..."
    Proverbs 29:18