Contacting the board?

goran at krampe.se goran at krampe.se
Thu Mar 2 08:06:56 UTC 2006

Hi Andreas!

Andreas Raab <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi Folks -
>
> Just curious: What is the "correct" way to contact the board these days?

Have you tried board at lists.squeakfoundation.org? Since 22/2 that is the
only list available and the one to use. And hopefully (unless Ken
misconfigured it) it should allow posts from "outsiders". :)

> The web site doesn't have any contact information but links only to the
> (outdated?) wiki in Berne which doesn't have any contact information
> either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I presume the web presence of the board will be rectified. IMHO
squeak.org is a better place to keep the info - for example, the Team
table and model is described there.

regards, Göran (not on the board nor boardlist anymore - I am free!
Yiha! ;) )