[Fix] Metaclasses and --all-- method category

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 16:43:35 UTC 2006

> Please, forgive me if it is not the right way to submit changes and
> enhancement... Feel free to point me a _short_ and concise
> description about how to submit a fix, if I got it completely wrong.

I asked the same question several times as well and I still wonder
where to publish fixes to OmniBrowser?

I would prefer to have a public Monticello repository somewhere, where
I could publish a couple of fixes and some cool enhancements
(inspector framework based on OmniBrowser) that I have ready.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli