squeak.joyful.com update

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Thu Mar 2 20:35:03 UTC 2006

PS - I think you all know about this site, but I just spruced up the
intro (and layout) to make it clearer. It now reads:

Welcome to the squeak notes wiki hosted by Simon . This site serves as a
simple, organized front-end to the main squeak wiki, lists, bug tracker
and the rest, with easier editing and dynamic features. It's goal is to
make me (and you) more productive with the Squeak smalltalk language/
platform/ authoring tool, I hope you find it useful.

Please edit and update everything on this wiki. Original content posted
here is assumed to be GFDL unless otherwise noted. Feel free to re-use
content on other sites.