SqF feedback

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Mar 2 21:01:24 UTC 2006

Hi

I'm reposting this email since I have the impression that the point
was lost in its original thread.

	- Normally after election, politicians do not really listen anymore and
	I would like to do the inverse. I would really like to know what you
expect
	or would like to see put in place. We have some ideas (bounty
system, better process)
	and I will really listen what the new boarders want to do (I'm even
eager to see that :)).

We do not have the monopole of good ideas,
so if you have some points that you would like to see happening
please mention it.

Stef