Turing Award Winner [was: Grandfather...]

Alejandro F. Reimondo aleReimondo at smalltalking.net
Fri Mar 3 19:02:44 UTC 2006

Dan,
Do you know any pointer or reference to efforts done
 trying to follow the path drawn by smalltalk on building
 software outside the limits of Object Orientation ?
I am interested in readings related with non-formal
 activities (with adults) trying to go forward declarative
 programming.
I also feel that most of the limitations related with
 advances in OT and Smalltalk are related to
 adaption/adoption to common practices
 (OOLs) to smalltalk... I can´t found any papers
 or works realized outside formalisms, yet... 30 years later.
Any guides or comments will be really appreciated.
Ale.