Squeak at the NASA :)

news.gmane.org mr.d.poon at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 23:14:19 UTC 2006

Sorry, should have investigated it a bit before throwing my arms up in
the air :-).

The plug image on start up is runs FileDirectory class>>#startUp, and
that tries to create a directory SecurityManager default
untrustedUserDirectory, which is 'C:\My Squeak\Administrator'.
Unfortunately my C: drive is not my hard drive, hence the create
directory blows up.

I can figure out how to get round it, but I doubt an average squeak plug
in user could

Cheers

Dan