[Goodie] Profile It Menu Item

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Mar 6 19:34:38 UTC 2006

I don't think the lack of OB is the problem.  A large part of this
goodies interfaces with PlusTools and friends.  3.9a has two sets of
tools and any particular user could be using either one.  That means
there is two version of the TimeProfileBrowser and I had to add some
code to properly detect and use the appropriate one.  I don't suppose
this code is of any value to you in 3.8.  If you examine the changeset
you can relatively easily adapt it by ignoring changes to any class that
ends or starts in in 'Plus' or 'ToolSet'.  Also I see I did modify an
OBDefinitionPanel method, and you can of course ignore that.  The
instance and class changes to ParagraphEditor and PluggableTextMorph
cover most uses.  Note that you will need to run 'ParagraphEditor
initialize' as the postscript does.

Ken