Box-Admins Team Report for February, 2006

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Mar 7 07:54:34 UTC 2006

On 07.03.2006, at 08:18, Frank Shearar wrote:

> "Ken Causey" <ken at kencausey.com> reported:
>
>> I want to thank the community for the monetary support
>> needed to fund these boxes and remind them that the bills continue to
>> appear and that you can currently contribute to the hosting bills by
>> going to
>>
>> http://discuss.squeakfoundation.org/
>>
>> and clicking on the 'donate' button at the top right.  Note that a
>> donation here may be used for other Squeak Foundation services
>> including
>> but not limited to development, development infrastructure, and
>> promotion of Squeak.
>
> Thanks for the report, Ken.
>
> Is there any way for us to see (at least a summary of) the books
> for SqF? I
> mean, I don't want to see the nitty gritties of every transaction,
> but I'd
> like to see when the kitty gets near empty, for instance. I
> wouldn't _mind_
> seeing a so-much-money-spent-on-PR, so-much-money-spent-on-Foo.
> That's just
> a nice-to-have though.

This will come... now with the first votes over, we have found new
energy
to actually move forward. Right now we don't spend any money besides
hosting (and that's not yet even payed for by SqF but a dedicated
hosting-account that Cees set up some time ago).

So, we will set up all the infrastructure soon... we need
   -> Good website for SqF (with all information)
   -> A real legal entity... but that's some work.

   Marcus