bugs on mantis: who assigns them ?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Mar 7 17:10:09 UTC 2006

YOU DO!!! :)

When you report a bug and assign it a category (which I hope you and
everyone else will do, otherwise I have to) that assigns the bug to a
team.  Currently there is not a team for every category, not even close,
nonetheless as these teams are formed they will pick up the categories
and since you have already assigned them they will have their bugs
assigned to them all in one step.

Ken Causey