squeak 3.8 slow on intel macs?

Robin Luiten robin.luiten at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 22:19:47 UTC 2006

This may or may not be relevant as my experience is in Windows land.
However on windows I was in the habit of launching squeak by double
clicking on the squeak.exe then it would go off and find the image and
load. Talking with some others one day I discovered the delay was
related to the vm looking around for the image. If i launch form
command line with image name or launch by dropping image on the vm exe
it loads almost immediatley..

Robin