classVariableNames

Hans-Martin Mosner hmm at heeg.de
Wed Mar 8 22:30:57 UTC 2006

Tom Phoenix wrote:

>On 3/8/06, Corneanu Dan <cdan at savatech.ro> wrote:
>

>>how can I inspect the TTFontDescription's class variable named
>>'Descriptions' ?
>>

>This expression lets you "inspect it":
>
>    (TTFontDescription bindingOf: #Descriptions) value
>
>Hope this helps!
>
>--Tom Phoenix

Or you can select the class var name in the browser while showing the
class definition, and then use the 'inspect it' menu choice.
(when a class is selected in the browser, its scope is available to code
executed in the text pane.)

Cheers,
Hans-Martin

PS: Thanks for looking at this problem in Mantis! I will probably have a
look at it again sometime later, but at the moment I don't have enough
time to investigate.