3.9a-7006: ":=" replaced by "_"

Juan Vuletich jmvsqueak at uolsinectis.com.ar
Thu Mar 9 12:05:38 UTC 2006

Yes! Mi first machine was also a TRS-80, but a CoCo (Color Computer). It had
left arrow and up arrow glyphs too.

To have lowercase, I wrote a character generator that worked in graphics
mode. Instead of just 32x16 upper case, I could do 51x24, 64x24 and 85x24 in
upper and lower case. Oh, those good old times when you could understand the
whole computer...

Cheers,
Juan