Squeak-E

Robert Withers reefedjib at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 12 08:26:23 UTC 2006

Brian, I just got out of the hospital after a 6 day stay and I was out
of email range previously.  I am mostly done with squeakElib, mainly
because I can't complete on my own.  Both crypto and serialization are
changing underneath me.  I had no idea that you wished to discuss
further, and I am of course up for that.  Let's meet about it once I
heal up my broken bones ( 6 weeks..).

I am done with all those books and I had heard that someone had spotted
them and grabbed them.  way to go!

Robert