Squeak at the NASA :)

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Sun Mar 12 19:57:41 UTC 2006

Hi Stef,

in the Opera/program/plugin subdirectory, just make sure that it shows the
following files (can be copied from elsewhere, for example from a failed
IE installation):

- Squeak.exe (3.7.1 is O.K.)
- NPSqueak.dll (1.0.0.1 is O.K.)
- Squeak3D.dll
- SqueakFFIPrims.dll
- SqueakPlugin.image

It will create Squeak.ini (and/or SqueakDebug.log ;) for you, just drop
the .image onto the .exe in the same directory for a test (and check F2).

Found the .image at
- http://squeakland.org/installers/SqueakPlugin.image.zip

Stop/start Opera after you copied NPSqueak.dll !

Then in Opera (tools > preferences > advanced > downloads) associate file
extension "pr" with mime type "application/x-Squeak-project" and select
the NPSqueak plugin.

If the latter didn't help (mime type made some trouble here) I could post
the mime type entry for hacking Opera's ini file.

/Klaus