needed one OSProcessPlugin for darwin/osx

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Mon Mar 13 07:25:52 UTC 2006

Actually I did add these to the mac carbon source so I can run the
unix command line processing, mind I actually added them years ago
for OSProcess plugin btw. The fact I got a symbol not found is due to
choices made by Apple in the gcc 3.3 to 4.0.1 migration. Usage of a
compiler flag solved the problem by un-hiding
global symbols.

On 12-Mar-06, at 6:57 PM, David T. Lewis wrote:

> int main(int argc, char **argv, char **envp)
> {
>   /* Make parameters global for access from plugins */
>   argCnt= argc;
>   argVec= argv;
>   envVec= envp;
>

> These would not be in the Mac OS sources, hence symbol not found.
>
> Dave

===