Squeak on PDA

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Mon Mar 13 20:42:40 UTC 2006

  Hello,

> We (Guillaume and I) have spent some time to try to recompile the VM from the sources (http://www.is.titech.ac.jp/~ohshima/squeak/WinCE/030206/Squeak3.1alpha6-030206.tar.gz) but we didn't succeed in it. The visual studio project included in the sources fails at compiling.
> Does anyone managed to do it or know how to recompile this VM ?

  Probaly, the easiest thing is to get a copy of eVC 3.0 from
somewhere.  It was freely distributed by Microsoft via net and CD-ROM,
so somebody should have it.

  Otherwise, you do need to edit the source code.  Shouldn't be a too
big deal, but still some sizable work.

  Don't blame me (too much).  It is a Microsoft thingy!  (No, sorry.
Once I needed to do it for some reason, I'm pretty sure I would do it...)

-- Yoshiki