Add Button to Flap

Zulq Alam zulq at orange.net
Tue Mar 14 14:48:08 UTC 2006

Hi, I'm learning Squeak/Smalltalk at the moment and enjoying it
immensely. I've asked in #squeak and it was suggested that I ask here.

Perhaps it's how little I know about Morphic but I don't know how to add
a button to the Tools flap.

I can open a Shout Workspace via World Menu -> open... -> Shout
Workspace. I would like to be able to drag a new Shout Workspace from
the Tools flap rather than take this root.

I've tried dragging and playing with Halos, but to no avail.

I feel like I'm missing something really obvious?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Zulq.