How to schedule a task

Frank Urbach frank.urbach at schmees.com
Thu Mar 16 08:07:33 UTC 2006

Hi Cédrick,

I haven't the whole solution but Bert gave me an advise for such things. Define a method within your class with the task you need with an endless loop. In this loop you wait for the next tick (self waitTick). In this loop you define the loading of the XML file.
Start this method as a script e.g. in the step of initializing.

self startScript: #loadXML

Hope this helps

Cheers,
Frank