[MC] Diffing arbitrary versions?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Fri Mar 17 05:03:46 UTC 2006

Ah, great! I had no idea. BTW, can you explain what the "diff" button
actually does? It claims to "create an equivalent version based on an
earlier release" but what exactly does that mean? (I kinda expected this
button to offer me a history where I could choose a version from for
creating a diff ;-)

Cheers,
   - Andreas