[MC] suggestion for better (over)loading

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Mar 17 20:29:36 UTC 2006

On 17-Mar-06, at 12:04 PM, Andreas Raab wrote:

> Tim -
>
> There is a useful trick for that purpose which I use all the time.
> Simply hit "changes" to see what differs and for each method where
> you have a "source same but rev. changed" just right-click and
> "revert" it. Typically (e.g., assuming you don't have gazillion of
> changed m
[snip]
Sure, but if the system would automatically do the check for me it
would save vital seconds I could have spent drinking coffee.
The algorithm could be sometihng like
check for changes in package being loaded (ie what is done now)
if change flag set, do full check
if no changes found, continue without bothering user
if changes found, open change browser ready for user.

tim
Strange OpCodes: LAG: Load and Garble