Bounty Systems

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Mon Mar 20 08:17:40 UTC 2006

Hi,

I think, the list Stef provided was meant as a set of tasks which
would suit for such a system. The list does not provide a concise
specification for each task, which will eventually be needed as I
agree with you. But in my opinion it can very well be extended to
that and the items are not too bad to start with. For example, tasks
such as "fix the slow redraw problem", "implement an atomic load for
MC" or "double the speed of MC package loading" (*) should work well
and be valuable to many users, no?

Adrian

(*) btw, just did that the other day (asking a class for its system
category is slow but performed very often while loading. Since Class
already has an ivar "category", it was quite simple to make faster).
Marcus added the change to the most recent 3.9a version.