Bounty Systems

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Mon Mar 20 19:39:17 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-03-19 at 11:01 -0800, Chris Muller wrote:

>  I understand this in the context of using squeakfoundation funds for
> bounty..  because the community who contributed those assets have a
> vested interest in how they are used.

This is in fact exactly the context of this discussion.  This all
started when the idea was floated to spend money donated to the
SqueakFondation on bounties.  The discussion has broadened somewhat, but
the primary goal remains trying to guage the community's opinion
regarding the money we have donated to the SqueakFoundation and how we
feel about that money being spent on bounties.

Ken