Henrik antialising

Andrew Tween amtween at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 00:02:45 UTC 2006

After much fiddling about, I have now compiled a VM with an internal
FT2Plugin.
(I had to rename freetype.a to libfreetype.a and put it in the compiler's
lib folder.
Then add a -lfreetype to the make .
Then copy the definition of sqFilenameFromString from sq,h into the top of
sqPlatformSpecific.h )

Many thanks for everyone's help.

I am now trying to install Freetype-Fonts-JMM.8.mcz and I get this
Warning...
    This package depends on the following classes:
         VectorFont
            You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to
load these definitions:
                  FreetypeFont
                 FreetypeFont
class>>colorMapForegroundColor:backgroundColor:
     etc....

If I proceed then there are no further errors, but the FreetypeFont class is
absent.
Do you know where the VectorFont can be installed from?
Cheers,
Andy