Henrik antialising

Andrew Tween amtween at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 22 03:39:15 UTC 2006

Thanks,
I've now got everything installed (in a 3.8 image), and the Vera fonts are
rendering correctly.
It looks very good.

(I had to also install SophieFontManager to get SophieFontEmphasisEncoder
and I had to evaluate 'TTCFont initialize' in an emergency evaluator
after loading. There was a walback just after loading, and before the
initialize
method ran. To be safe, I then loaded all the packages again.)

I can now start to move some of my sub-pixel code over, and I'll let you
know how it goes.
Thanks again for your help,
Cheers,
Andy