Differences between squeak and Dolphin

Lord ZealoN lordzealon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 12:42:42 UTC 2006

I think i will give a opportunity to squeak at the moment. Some day i will
try other like VW or Dolphin.

I only need develop in smalltalk and a guibuilder for squeak (tweak? but
this would be other mail) for feel good working. At the moment i will do
tests, nothing "professional".

Thanks for your comments. I only wanted know more about smalltalk, i'm
learning it and i needed this comments to understand it better.