[FIX] Squeak 3.9 / ProportionalSplitter-honor-boundaries ([closed] on Mantis ID 1795)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Mar 22 19:02:37 UTC 2006

This changeset was submitted to the Mantis server back in September:

http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=1795

And Marcus harvested it today for update 7016.  Please check that image
when it is released and if appropriate re-open this issue and add notes.

Sending bugs and fixes to the list was deprecated over a year ago,
please submit all issues directly the the Mantis server at

http://bugs.impara.de/

in the future.

Ken