FileSystem in Squeak

Lord ZealoN lordzealon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 22:14:01 UTC 2006

Well, my english is very bad. But i think i understand you.

I want say thath the file don't need it more because is inside the
image as an object, true?.

An example thath i want to say is better than 1000 words.
I have in a directory the file, squeak3.8.image and the file
myphoto.jpg (or clasic.mp3, BeautyAndTheBest.avi, SomethingUseful.pdf
or xml, css etc..etc..etc...).

If i do " x := Form fromFileNamed: 'myphoto.jpg' " (or something file)
then myphoto.jpg are inside the image and i don't need the file. I
can't give the image file only because myphoto.jpg is inside the
image.

Omg, i need an english tour.