Graphical Display of 100,000 objects

Mart-Mari Breedt breedt_m at aircom.co.za
Tue Mar 28 09:32:01 UTC 2006

Hi Hans,

Unfortunatly it was nothing so fancy. I basically had a C++ program that
contained classes definitions for the various objects and the OpenGL (in
C) component interfaced with this. So my problem was probadly a lot
simpler than your scenario because interfacing to the GUI component was
not that difficult. If you are really keen, I can dig up the code I
wrote way-back-then and send it to you.

Kind regards,

Mart-Mari