Henrik antialising

Bert Freudenberg bert at impara.de
Wed Mar 29 14:35:18 UTC 2006

Sure. As I wrote before, load these packages - voiding your non-
existent warranty, of course:

	http://source.impara.de/freetype/Install.mcm

However, the hard part is building the plugin for your platform.
Start here:

	http://source.impara.de/freetype/Build.mcm

translate, compile, and then get this to link to the freetype
library ...

- Bert -