A link to launch Squeak ?

Jens Lincke jens at impara.de
Wed Mar 29 21:43:13 UTC 2006

the npsqueakrun is the script, which starts the vm + image from the
netscape plugin and stand alone. I think it is in the plugin package and
the squeakland package should depend on it.

you can install these debian packages under ubuntu too.

(http://squeak-mentors.org/installation_ubuntu.html or
http://www.squeakland.org/plugin/installers/ux.html)