About the #logChange error in SqueakMap

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 13:24:55 UTC 2006

I don't know the complete process and chain of responsabilities, as
I've said before.

But I think that could exist some way of help with fast patches as
this, were several people (even a not very experienced as me) could
help.

Abot Göran words: I understand (I suffer the same) that the free time
is ever little, but in this case is only a line to patch, and having
the responsability of the package, I think that the maintainer must
patch. (About how many time we are talking, 5 minutes, 10 muinutes?).

Well, is only my opinion.

Cheers.