VM states for ubuntu integration

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Thu Mar 30 18:47:15 UTC 2006

No, I think there are 64 bit images because everything would now be
using 64 bits instead of 32 (not surprisingly).  As I recall, you can of
course make a 64 bit image out of a 32 bit image using a 64 bit
SystemTracer but that's probably not something you'd want to do during
an ubuntu install...

Julian