Dan Ingalls Interview online

Serge Stinckwich Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr
Mon May 1 17:37:29 UTC 2006

Mark S. Miller a écrit :
> Vaidotas Didžbalis wrote:
>> http://www.erights.com is wrong address.

Ok, i modify the address. Thank you for the report.

> Yes, that should be <www.erights.org>. However, an attempt to edit the
> blog entry informs me I need an account. The page to "create an account
> or log in" only provides a form to log in. An attempt to log in with a
> new account name complains that this account doesn't exist. I gave up.

Our wiki is login/passwd protected in order to be protected from spam.
If you want a login/passwd, just ask me. But our wiki is mostly for
french-speaking Smalltalkers.

--                                                         oooo
Dr. Serge Stinckwich                                     OOOOOOOO
Université de Caen>CNRS UMR 6072>GREYC>MAD               OOESUGOO
http://purl.org/net/SergeStinckwich                       oooooo
Smalltalkers do: [:it | All with: Class, (And love: it)]   \  /
                                                             ##