Fun with Number readFrom: What should we do ?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Mon May 1 19:27:13 UTC 2006

Hi Francisco -

The reason I call this overkill is that the problem we've been talking
about (Number readFrom: '' readStream) can *literally* be addressed with
a one-line fix, like here:

   aStream atEnd ifTrue:[^self error: 'At least one digit expected'].

If you need a whole class to do that, I call this overkill ;-)

Cheers,
   - Andreas