TextMorph Cursor issues

Viral Mehta vcmehta2 at uiuc.edu
Tue May 2 12:15:07 UTC 2006

We are inheriting a TextMorph to our class and trying to use to it to
make an editor application (like SubEthaEdit on the macs). When we use
color information on the Text in the TextMorph the cursor jumps to the
zero position after every character I type. But when I do not
different color information about each character, the cursor remains
fine.

 Could someone tell me what the problem could be here?

 I am using the (cursorWrapped: aNumber) message to set the cursor position.

 Thank you,
 Ishaan