Swiki status?

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Tue May 2 20:07:31 UTC 2006

 > > At the very least, we can salvage the text from Google's cache.
 >
 > Salvage??
 >
 > You mean to say, the bits that resided on a drive at GA Tech are gone?

	Certainly not... that's why I used the words "at the very least". :)

	I do suspect, though, that one of the clones of that data (e.g., the
one Michael Rueger just mentioned) will turn out to present an easier
path to reinstatement than dealing with Georgia Tech directly (and that
is indeed rather sad).

-C

--
Craig Latta