How does a newbie get past the feeling thay he is trying to understand an elephant whilst looking through a keyhole?

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Thu May 4 09:44:26 UTC 2006

On 03.05.2006, at 14:36, Antony Blakey wrote:

> But this doesn't work if you use the Refactoring Browser :(

Which version are you using? This is fixed in the 3.9 version of
course, but I think I fixed it even in the 3.8 version....

Name: Refactory-md.3844
Author: md
Time: 18 January 2006, 5:35:35 pm
UUID: b245755d-19cf-482e-8e06-210d4edbcc42
Ancestors: Refactory-lr.3843

delete the overrides for implementors and senders