How does a newbie get past the feeling thay he is trying to understand an elephant whilst looking through a keyhole?

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Thu May 4 18:33:29 UTC 2006

On 04.05.2006, at 14:28, Herbert König wrote:

> Hello Marcus,
>

> MD> Which version are you using? This is fixed in the 3.9 version of
> MD> course, but I think I fixed it even in the 3.8 version....
>
> MD> Name: Refactory-md.3844
> MD> Author: md
>
> I'm using Refactory-md3845.mcz and this definitely needs the keys
> while the buttons in the code pane and the context menu of the method
> pane (top rightmost) don't.
>
> Don't know for 3844.

3845 is based on 3844, so it's the same in this regard.

You are right, the buttons call the strange browser for implementors/
senders
(I fixed in only for alt-m / n, I don't use the buttons, so I did not
see the problem....).
This should be fixed.

Can you add a bug-report to mantis (Squeak-packages)? I'm not sure when
I can fix it, but I'm happy to add a fix if someone does it.

      Marcus