I can't see the code of my class.

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri May 5 13:43:53 UTC 2006

radouane el marjani puso en su mail :

> Hi,
>
> I have a serious Problem, by developing my project,  all was ok.
> suddenly by trying to opening a class on my Browser,
> I get the following failure and  I can't anymore open this class. All
> code that I writte, I can't see, but I can run my Simulation
> without problem, so I can nothing do by the code of this class. Please
> have someone an idea?.  Thanks very much.

This was caused when you do something like Smalltalk condenseChanges, what
is not working good.

The sincronization between your code and the sources are gone, but the
objects still live.

Could recover code with some external text editor , like BBEdit (the best on
OS X), and looking for all occurrences of Simulation, or other .

Take some time from you, but eventually you could have the text again and
produce a Simulation.st with BBEdit  and fileIt again.

When you fileIt again (if is the same code) , no more complaints from
Browser for this, but could for other code.

Hope this help

Edgar