How to Fade-In/Fade-Out a Sampled/Repeating/Mixed Sound--another Elephant through a keyhole!

Chris Muller chris at funkyobjects.org
Fri May 5 20:54:18 UTC 2006

Hey Rob, just want to offer a suggestion, based on:

 > (although my debugging skills are still sort of limited to adding a bunch of "Transcript show: ..." code to a method).
 and
 > It's not that it's hard to find some code that does something, it's hard understanding what it does!

 Let me offer one word, "debugger".  If you use the debugger, it will shed a LOT of light on the entire system, everything.

 Take your time when you have the debugger open, I've seen people feel like they need to "hurry" because the program is "waiting" or something.  Its all just objects, the debugger and processes included..  you can save and exit with the debugger open of course.