Monticello 2 alpha release

Colin Putney cputney at wiresong.ca
Sat May 6 14:23:42 UTC 2006

On May 6, 2006, at 2:32 AM, Lukas Renggli wrote:

> Hi Colin,
>
> after loading the ToolBuilder prerequisite I managed to install MC2
> with your load-script. I think there is a problem in the load order of
> the script, I had to load it twice to make it work, the first time it
> complained about some missing classes, such as MDSlice, ...

Yeah, I think you're right. I suspect the issue is that MC2-Squeak
needs to be split into pieces - on the that loads before Monticello2
and one that loads after. I forgot to mention the dependency on
ToolBuilder.

I've been thinking about what sort of documentation to write up. Send
me your questions and impressions as you play with it, and I'll see
if I can work them into the docs.

Cheers,

Colin