looking for an admin for the squeak-beginners mailing-lisyt

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Sun May 7 14:41:51 UTC 2006

Il giorno dom, 07/05/2006 alle 16.30 +0200, stéphane ducasse ha scritto:
> On 7 mai 06, at 16:06, Bob Courchaine wrote:
> > What are the duties, Stef?
>
> Removing the pending mail sent from people not in the list.
>
> > It's a non-moderated list, isn't it?

The work is basically housekeeping. The list is moderated for those not
subscribed, so all you need to do is keep an eye for messages from
"outsiders" looking for non-spam messages to approve immediately, and
periodically cleaning the pending messages list (I usually clean it when
I have ~50 messages). You get a daily reminder with all the details, so
you don't have to worry about remembering checking it.

> I passed the baby to giovanno already
> But it may be good to be two, so let me know if you want

Sure, help is always welcome ;)
By the way, Stef, I've added myself but I still haven't removed you ;-)

	Giovanni