Hosting a book on Seaside with svn.squeak.org

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue May 9 19:57:54 UTC 2006

OK, perhaps I misstated myself.  What I should have said is one
'repository' per project, not one directory.  In other words if your
project were to be called 'seasidebook' then I or Marcus would:

svnadmin create --fs-type fsfs /home/svn/site/seasidebook (and some
other stuff not relevant for this discussion)

That would completely seperate each project wouldn't it?  Sorry for the
confusion.

Ken