Beginners Unanswered Questions

Josh Gargus schwa at fastmail.us
Tue May 9 21:02:53 UTC 2006

On May 9, 2006, at 2:03 PM, Ron Teitelbaum wrote:

> All,
>

> We have 4 questions still unanswered on the beginners list.  If
> anyone can help answer a question that would be terrific.
>

> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/beginners/2006-May/
> 000049.html  the plugin works but there’s plug in can someone explain?

It's possible that the plugin isn't loaded at the time that
'Smalltalk listLoadedModules' is called.  This applies also to built-
in modules... a module listed in 'Smalltalk listBuiltinModules' will
not be in the list of loaded modules unless it has been used.  You
can attempt to load the JPEGReadWriter2 plugin by evaluating
'JPEGReadWriter2 basicNew isPluginPresent '

Josh