squeakland plugin for unix

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Thu May 11 21:37:54 UTC 2006

a few questions on the squeakland browser plugin for unix, if someone in
the know can answer:

Is the squeakland image special? (different from the regular ol' squeak
images?)

Is the vm different too? Or is the only difference the npspeak.so file
and the symbolic link it creates
(e.g. create symbolic link `/usr/lib/firefox-1.5/plugins/npsqueak.so' to
`/usr/lib/squeak/3.7-7/npsqueak.so')

I'm afraid the squeakland vm will overwrite my current vm. True?
Can I run them independently (that is without changing directories and
creating links so they don't interfere in the "default" installation
process)