Smalltalk: Requiem or Resurgence? {Dr. Dobb's Journal (05/06/06) Chan, Jeremy}

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Fri May 12 02:18:33 UTC 2006

I agree - it would be cool if the community could pony up for a
really good visual designer to design a slick "look" for the
environment.  We have a lot of graphics power and I think we're not
making the best use of it from a 'be sexy' perspective.  (And don't
look at me - I'm an engineer - thus completely disqualified in the UI
department).  I would put up $100 for it though.